sâmbătă, 24 aprilie 2010

Best albums and songs of 2009

Well…not that I’m ever agree with any top…but just for remembering. Other way I would surely forget. And for my friends interested in music
So…this is my version, and if I ever receive any other opinion, I will write it here.

1. Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

2. Massive Attack – Splitting the atom (If it had more than 4 pieces, it would have been on the 1st place – the 2010 album with the Splitting the Atom version of those 4 songs)

3. Placebo – For What it’s Worth

4. Moby – Wait for me

5. Prodigy – Invaders must die

6. Archive - Controlling Crowds

7. The XX – XX

8. Bruce Springsteen – Working on a dream

9. IAMX – Think of Eangland

10. Mando Diao – Give me fire

11. Royksopp – This must be it

12. Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures

13. Air – Love 2

14. Muse – The Resistance – just because they are Muse and I waited so long for this album

15. Mos Def – The Ecstatic – the album is very good, but not quite my style



And…the situation changes when it comes to the best songs:


1. The movie on your eyelids – Placebo

2. Chase the tear – Portishead

3. Pray for rain – Massive Attack

4. Thick as thieves – Kasabian

5. Wait for me – Moby

6. The hollow earth – Thom Yorke

7. Kings of speed - Archive

8. Working on a dream – Bruce Springsteen

9. Invaders must day – The Prodigy

10. My propeller – Arctic Monkeys


Let’s stick to 10 this time…because there are sooo many



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu